Are you looking for an opportunity to build a rewarding sales career selling a popular, in-demand service? Join our team at Mosquito Mary’s!
This position is perfect for someone with a passion for making money, achieving results, and for doing good work in the environment!
Candidates work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how our services can benefit them
- Sell the company’s services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
Key Characteristics of an Outside Sales Representative:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently
- Always team focused
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must be enthusiastic, with a great deal of energy, drive and initiative as well as the desire to learn all about our product line and sales techniques. Since our local branch operations tend to be smaller, you will also need to be willing to pitch in on a variety of duties such as marketing and doing physical labor as needed, especially in the off season.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- A winning attitude and a proven trend of personal growth and performance over time
- Longevity at previous jobs and a desire for a long-term career
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Some business-to-business sales experience, a plus
- Willingness to engage in physical labor
What Does an Outside Sales Representative Do?
The daily routine of an outside sales representative varies from day to day; representatives may not always be meeting with the same customer or in the same place or even selling the same product or service. The overarching idea is to build connections and sell the company’s services. A typical day could consist of few calls in the morning to either potential customers or repeat customers. Some companies may even have quick training sessions just to get representatives in the zone for the day ahead.
Being organized is the number one rule to be an effective outside sales representative – the day consists of discovery calls, research, follow-up calls, training, and much more. Although the title entails being in the field most of the time, the best representatives are able to manage both in-house and field work.
To apply for this job please visit mosquitomarys.com.