Website Mosquito Mary's
enjoy the outdoors again!®
Mosquito Mary’s is a super fast-growing, locally owned business and we’re hiring now for a Field Technician to join our team for the 2020 season (April through October). If you’re an organized, motivated self-starter looking for a position that will offer you professional growth, hourly wages, paid vacation, bonuses, AND up to 50% commission, this could be the ideal position for you!
Duties include preparing company vehicle and proper mixture rates for applications, management of a select group of Customers, applying treatments to Customers’ properties, proper documentation (electronically) of needed communication (pre and post application).
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, is a certified applicator with a valid Massachusetts Pesticide License, is adaptable and teachable, and is technologically savvy. We are looking for highly motivated self-starters.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary – Best in the industry
- Generous Commission Structure
- Ongoing Training
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Uniforms
- Best pay in the industry
- Steady job flow
- Not a 1099 contractor job
- Provide the best quality parts in the industry
- Job Promotion
- Paid job training
- Great company culture
- Reliable & Professional
- Problem Solver
- Great Work Ethic
- GREAT Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Clear Communicator
- Mission Focus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Ability to mix materials accurately, consistently and appropriately
- Display the importance of safety in the workplace and on the road
- Work effectively and cooperatively with managers, office personnel, other technicians and the public
EXAMPLES OF FIELD OPERATIONS DUTIES:
- Visually inspect and treat for mosquitoes, ticks, ants, fleas and other outdoor pests
- Thoroughly explain to the customer the expectations for services and procedures
- Plans and organizes inspections and control operations in conformance with federal/state laws, company policy and program objectives and methods.
- Carry out company safety program in pesticide applicator and application equipment safety as required by federal/state laws
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with Customers and neighbors as it relates to our service
- Use sound judgment when applying materials
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be fit enough to carry a 50 – 60lb backpack sprayer outdoors
To apply for this job please visit www.MosquitoMarys.com.